For the first time together Crippa and SMI preview their main catalogue highlights in an Openhouse in Forlì. Come and meet us on 12-13 and 14 May at Fiera di Forlì.
Our technical and commercial staff will be at your complete disposal to show you up close:
- The SMALL2E tube bending machine: for tubes up to 20mm in diameter, ultra-compact, right and left in cycle with full-electric technology to guarantee maximum accuracy with minimum energy consumption.
- A work cell composed of a tube bending machine mod. 942XE interfaced with a FANUC M-20iA - 20M - 1.81 robot with 20Kg payload and 1811mm outreach that carries out the tube loading and unloading operations in cycle.
- The BASIC 42.1, the new tube bending machine up to Dia. 42mm, simple and performing, which combines all the Crippa quality with an interesting price.
- The brand new 980LE DCT for tubes up to Dia. 80mm, full electric multistack and multi-radius, with direct transmission for even greater rigidity and efficiency.
- S2087: the tube endforming machine with a deformation power ranging from 8 to 12Ton, a stroke of 250mm and a 12Ton horizontal jaw for complex machining.
- S2254 the 25Ton tube endforming machine with an extremely rigid and compact structure that allows it to perform complex deformations on large diameter tubes.
- MTP28 the orbital tube cutting machine dedicated to the processing of large diameter max 28mm and thick tubes, directly fed by coil complete with PNP28 CA unit for bending up to 180° in automatic cycle of tubes up to Dia. 28mm.
All on display machines meet the requirements of the I4.0 industrial plan to support business development and are designed to be integrated into Smart Factory systems and highly automated work cells. The machines are also equipped with intuitive programming software that facilitates programming by allowing process simulation and optimisation of production schedules. Book your appointment now.
Come and visit us at Fiera di Forlì - Via Punta di Ferro, 2 - 47122 Forlì.
We are looking forward to seeing you!