CONCEPT80 is the new tube bending machine designed by Crippa for exhaust pipe manufacturers: with its patented integrated tool change, it offers an innovative solution for bending tubes of up to 80mm in diameter.
CONCEPT80 stands out for its speed, efficiency and rigidity when compared to machines with integrated cycle change that are currently being sold.
- extreme precision
- multistack and monoradius bends (the radius can be changed during set-up)
- built-in, dual blade, in-cycle, electrical cutting system
- tool change with 4 positions
- works with both manual and automatic loading
- able to process complex tubes as if they had monostack bends.
- simplifies equipment production and process simulation
- reusable equipment parts can be combined with other new parts to produce different product codes
- obvious advantages in terms of cost accounting
- double blade electrical cutting device coupled with the tool change cuts on straight and contoured clamp dies during the same process
- no need for pieces to be trimmed after production
- cutting unit set up with adjustable blade position to fit axis of curvature
- rapid ergonomic set-up
- easy placement in automated cells.
- CNC Siemens 840D sl with 19" screen control panel
- simplified UII interface software
- configuration with several optional accessories
- connection to the Crippa I4.0 production control and performance systems